Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Packing

Cleaning up the dressers so they can be packed








The messy living room (actually, this is picked-up comparatively speaking)








Daddy going through some of his keepsakes. Here he is holding up something Kate made for him ages ago. Okay, not ages, but........





Packing up clothes... (notice Kate's face)

My reaction to the whole thing








Daddy looking swell in his "Bertie Wooster hat"




~~~

Mumzie going through more keepsakes







Daddy taking down the dinning room table




Our empty-ing living room







The beautiful new window Daddy and Uncle D. put in my parent's old room






Can you tell we were packing?






Hmm. Messy.



Going through even more keepsakes






Showing off the sticks I kept scaring and annoying Kate with






Meg's artwork when she was younger. It is a pretty accurate picture of our kitchen at the time!






Kate working away






Mumzie looking stressed



Kate's reaction to the mess



My interpretation of what Katie looked like in the morning when I was younger (MUCH younger)






The race cars Daddy, Meg and Kate made for Awana's (again, that was ages ago)






That evening, Grandpa and Grandma treated us with Dairy Queen Desserts :) Thanks, Grandpa and Grandma!






The remainder of Kate's ice cream




When I took this picture, that is how I felt.. like a dried, dead flower



~S~

1 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger The Vernon Family said...

I like Dad's hat.
Thanks a lot for posting my artwork all over the internet! At least you put the stipulation that I was younger...
I do like your artwork though. :)
I was just telling W. about those Grand Prix cars the other day.
Thanks for the posts. I can't wait to see the ones of the house empty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home