Friday, August 29, 2008

Dinner with Friends



Several weekends ago we had the pleasure of visiting with the H. Family.......we have been and continue to be blessed by their warm hospitality!!!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


On our way home from our visit we saw somewhere between 3 and 6 rainbows (S.A.M. says 3, I say 6). Details are so important......at least around here!!!!


Gorgeous






Splendid








Kate says: "Stunning"!!!!




S.A.M. says: "Breathtaking"!!!!!




~The Morton Maidens~

2 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger Isaac said...

WOW! Those pictures are amazing, especially that last one. Everything's so crisp and clear. Great photography. :)

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Thank you for letting me journey through moving days with you. Yes, that sky picture at the end is not only stunning, and breathtaking, but also mysterious. I often think of God when I look at the sky, and this picture makes me see His power. I would love to hear how you are doing. Pastor Gardner has y'all listed on our church prayer list, asking that the Lord would provide a new job for your Dad, in a place near a FCSC church. Of course. The first week the prayer request said near the Atlanta church, but the last few weeks it has just said near an FCSC church. I liked it best the first week. Love, Mrs. G.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home