Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Weekend in S.C.

~A note from the Morton Family Photographer to all of our blog readers~

During vactation I captured many pictures, most of them being of my darling nephew. So if you get bored, you probably should find a different blog to read.......:) :) :)


Momma and Baby



Great-Grandma and Junebug




Grandpa and grandson chit-chatting


the men-folk talking and waxing the car



Working in the kitchen preparing food for dinner, the Lord's Day, and vacation


Meg's art-which would make her my-big-sistuh-camera-stealuh:)



Will these two ever pose like normal folk?




This is me (uh...behind the camera) trying as usual to get a nice picture at dinner......




Fine, if you want to pose like that go right ahead!!!!




Everyone else seems to be enjoying their dessert



These pictures I put up for the Vernon Clan........wonder what adventures are in store for us in the future?



a very interesting Lord's Day afternoon




Posing while trying to sort out the adventure


Junebug was just there for the ride



What a sweet Babe!!!



Meg with her blueberry cake




Family portraits










Meg, Ike, Junebug and all the Aunties and Uncles




One tuckered out little fella!









~K~

1 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutley LOVE all the pictures!! Wish I could give that little fella some hugs and kisses of my own!! :) On another note, love the pic of my bro and wife and the one of my niece and hubby!! Would they really be family if they posed normal???!!! HA!! :)

Auntie B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home