Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tagged.....

The Morton's have been tagged by Mrs. E.!!!!

The rules are:



1. go to your documents/pictures.



2. go to your 5th file.




3. go to your 5th picture.



4. blog about it.



5. tag 5 people …...


This picture was taken December 2007 while shopping at a furniture store. S.A.M. and I were in the "bargain" section (where else would you find us?). I do not remember why we were there but I remember we spent the day at Sams Club, Starbucks and looking at furniture. What better place to take pictures than at a furniture store?! :)





~K~

2 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger Isaac said...

I'll get something up at some point soon. I really need to. :P

On another note, I hadn't known that Meg was posting... I'll add that to my list of regulars to check out.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger The Vernon Family said...

Found the picture I'm to supposed to use now I have to find the time to blog! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home