Saturday, January 31, 2009

Birthdays

Grandma and B.

having fun with glow sticks







Mumzie and Auntie B.






Pretty cool....have I mentioned I really like my camera? :)






"glow on, dude"


S.A.M. and Baby E.












Mumzie with her coffee and her buddy Chloe






grab it and growl





Sisters


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amazing how old they are......I can still remember when they had high squeaky voices......wellllll....I guess I have seen some old family videos with some soprano range voices......

Dru and I





Grandpa and Mr. A.



Dru and I.G.

Lovely couple





Sweet Couple




Grandma and Grandson




This is what happens when our 6 yr. old cousin takes the picture:)




S.A.M. and Mr. Muscle Baby- squishy baby is now a thing of the past... :(

Sweetie


Enjoying some pictures from the past.....

~K~

1 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger The Vernon Family said...

Looks like fun! Auntie B. got her hair cut!!!! Looks cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home