Friday, December 07, 2007

Birthdays

Well, the Morton Family is really behind on posts but we are slowly working on catching up. Here are some pictures from 2 Birthday party's from last month.

Birthday Boy's little brother

I wonder why people tend to growl when my littlecamerastealingsistwerp takes their picture? I never get that sort of response....................

Okay. Okay. So maybe I do get a couple of growls here and there......... just not as many as my sister:)

Waiting for the guests to arrive

Birthday Boy

Just a point of interest- notice in this picture he has only blown out the middle candle!


Precious little bundle

Movie time


Bundling up


Watching a movie on the really cool projector my Aunt and Uncle bought for the party.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

S.A.M. captured this art traveling to visit our cousin and celebrate his birthday.


Wrestling buddies

We made Skyline Chili for dinner


After dinner we ate cookies and played Apples to Apples







Sisters and Coffee


Laughing.

Wonder who won that green card?

Snuggle and hugs

~K~

1 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger Isaac said...

OK--that takes talent to just blow out the middle candle. At least, it first anyway.

Cars! Wonder where I've heard of that movie before? Thinking... :D

That sky picture is amazing. God's Creation always is, though.

AAUGH!!! I just got up 15 minutes ago and I'm already thinking of Skyline. That can't be good. I'm hungry. That can be good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home