Monday, October 15, 2007

Wednesday in West Virginia

Wednesday found us grocery shopping, kayaking, preparing table arrangements, and food for the tea party on Thursday.

Before we left to go shopping we called Meg

Multi-tasking: doing hair while chit-chatting on the phone


Buggy art by Devin


Momma D. giving us a lesson on how to choose ripe raspberries



Shopping for a flower bouquet for the table centerpieces


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After shopping we went kayaking in the creek behind the M. family's house

Kaitlin was a dear and helped push us out of the shallow areas


S.A.M. did a lovely job capturing these flowers along the creek

S.A.M. enjoying her first experience kayaking



Photographers note: my camera did not get wet:)


At the moment I am unable to come up with a title for this one




Feet...............


Faces!!!!

Working on the place cards for the tea


Working on arrangement of the food table

Sam teaching us a new napkin fold for the place settings

~K~

1 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A side note: I didn't know that down South a cart is called a buggy so when WVernon would ask me if I wanted a buggy I didn't know what he was talking about! :) I still smile at the thought of a buggy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home