Friday, June 13, 2008

Graduations

Over the last month or so, we have attended three different graduation parties.

~~~

The Graduate: our "adopted" cousin from Venezuela


Mumzie feeding her nephew

Watching a slide show

Daddy defending himself after being accused of "stealing their gold" :)






Woefully locked up in "jail"

Mr. Squishy Baby having fun with two of his Uncles

Playing Volleyball




Kickin' up some sand






Hit it hard!





Go Mama!


Acrobat man










"Where did the ball go?"

- "I got it!"


-"No, I got it!"


-"No, I got it!"







What a hit!







Grandma and our Great-Aunt and Uncle

~~~



Kate and I with our cousins. Or is it First Cousins once removed? :)






Mumzie catching up with an old friend


Eating and watching a really nice slide show



Hhmmm.




Our Great-Great Aunt and Uncle


Laughing at, I mean, with the photographer


Doing our famous trampoline jump.



~~~



Our preschool graduate!


Doing his part in the program



A beaming baby

Uncle J. and I. G.



The Morton Maidens and our little cousin

Uncle J. making our cousin laugh

Awww



Watching Baby C.



LOL!

An observant little guy

Daddy and Mumzie enjoying their nephew



Taking a ride



Watching S.A.M. feed C.


"Help! Your sister does not know how to feed me!"

Our cousins normal car turned into a police car with a siren on top (thanks to his Uncle's idea)!

Having an interesting discussion about whether or not the siren is real



One tired Pre-graduate :)



~S~

3 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Blogger Isaac said...

Well, I'm getting around to commenting finally. This one will probably be around the standard format/length. :P

Venezuela? Cool! Must be really interesting to get to talk with him.

Gold stealer! Hmmm... looks like he taught at least one of his kids to follow in his trade... :D

And now I'm really curious. "Mr. Squishy Baby." I can guess as to a possible source of that name, but I'd be interested in really hearing it.

Hehe. Volleyball. Hope you're better at it than I am.

I really like that one shirt that your cousin (the taller one) is wearing. I should probably get one like it! :)

I'm wondering about this one, though. Save a drowning cat? Why?

The "famous trampoline jump". oooooooooooook. I just don't have a mental image of you doing that. However, it seems that you do. :P

I love that picture of the cousin with that huge belly laugh.

That siren on top of the car s really good. :)

I think that's it for right now. Time to leave a comment on the other post. :D

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Morton Family said...

"Mr. Squishy Baby" is a different way of saying (in a really high, sqeaky voice) "such a cute, chubby, wittle guy, and I really want to pinch his cute, wittle, chubby cheeks!" If you could see my reaction every time I see one of these pictures of him, I think you would get the picture! He has such a cute belly laugh!

Don't ask me why we should save a drowning cat (you know what we think of them)! We assume our cousin's cats like to drink or fall in the toilet.
~S~

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting pictures!
I had not seen a pic of D.G. in awhile and I was trying to figure out who he was! :(
There is just way too much to comment on...I might start rivaling Isaac! :)
I thought I might say one last thing:

"GIRL POWER!!!"

(Sorry folks it is an inside joke)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home