Monday, June 19, 2006

Another Weather Picture (and a story from our cousin)

This is hail that our grandparents had at their house today. Probably about the same time we were getting the beautiful cloud pictures. They live about 1/2 hour away from us and usually get worse weather than we do (sounds like another place I know. . .perhaps where we go to church?)! :)
This obviously was on another day but was so sweet we had to share it.
My Orange Popsicle
By
I.G.
3 & 1/2 years old
First you eat half of the orange popsicle. Then you allow the dog to take a bite.

So my dog took a BIG bite. . . and left a juice filled stick,

which BTW still tastes good. Just ask me!

Sorry old boy now there is nothing left except a very orange stick and a plastic wrapper!

The End!

Illustrated by J.G.

3 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

What a cute story!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger erudil said...

I wonder which has bigger appetite, dog or boy?

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Morton Family said...

Yee Haw!!! (Still thinking of the Virgina Reel) :)
The Morton Maidens

 

Post a Comment

<< Home