Saturday, April 29, 2006

The Morton happenings

On Thursday we celebrated Mom and Dad's anniversary. We went to Indiana to our favorite italian restraurant and had a great time just being together!













Thurday in the evening our cousin called and wanted to take us out on a "date" to his favorite restraunt...what a darling!

On Friday we had a nice visit with some dear christian neighbors and their two little girls....


Today we had the privilege of babysitting our little cousin Dru while his parents were running errands....try to imagine 4 girls and only one baby to share! This evening we are going to Indiana for our cousins birthday party's (actually my mom's cousins that are about the same age as S. and I). Sorry it is a rather choppy post, not much time to write though!
~K~

1 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Believe me, I can imagine it! ;) That was my 4 sisters' situation when Irene was born.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home